Monday, October 12, 2015

Jalapenos



Dr. Husband,

Last time we went to the grocery store you somehow put that jar of jalapenos in the shopping cart without me knowing until we got home. Well, you might have to put that thing away for the next two months. Your little girl has spent almost the entire pregnancy nice and low which has equated to great comfort, but now she has moved and is hanging out nice and high. You know so I can’t breathe and I feel extremely stuffed and full. Well thanks to this new positioning, I am a little bit more sensitive to food. Those jalapenos you put into dinner last night and that I just ate for lunch today, well this girl is pushing some acid up and the jalapenos are not sitting well. The jalapenos can come out again to help induce labor, but for now, let’s just stick to some cumin for some spice (unless baby girl goes back down to laying in a hammock again!).

Te amo,

Tu esposa

No comments:

Post a Comment