Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to the Domestic Adventures

Hello August and hello blog!

We are about to get serious with continuing our domestic adventures because baby bluth is coming in December!! And baby bluth es muy guapa!! The other day Mr. Bluth had a run in with some of my hair debris and exclaimed “What am I going to do with two of you!” I may have a shedding problem and we may be investing in a better vacuum once our baby girl gets hair.

When we went in for the anatomical ultrasound and saw her moving all over the screen. We then realized that we are just ready for baby to get here. It was an incredible experience and I wish we could have more ultrasounds. When it was time to see if baby was guap-a or guap-o we both instantly knew it was a little girl from the picture. I have heard friends say that their little boys were not afraid to show themselves, but our little lady was not sitting like a lady so it was also pretty obvious. Every time my doctor listens to her heart beat and also during the couple of ultrasounds my doctor and technicians have always commented on how I have an active baby. I think this child is going to be a mover and shaker the rest of her life.

I have been horrible with documenting the growth of baby via belly shots, but I was looking through the pictures on my phone the other day and couldn’t stop laughing at those first few pictures that I took of my belly back when I thought that I was really showing. The slightly scary thing for me is that I currently feel like I am really showing but I know I have a long ways to go. And from here on out baby girl is developed and just needs to grow.

This summer has been a little crazy, but we are now able to start making time for more domestic activities. Speaking of which, I am off to make some freezer jam since we have been out all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment